During the first conference of the national project “A Decent Life” for the development of rural Egyptian villages, President Abdel Fattah El Sisi spoke about many files, most importantly the crisis of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD).
The celebration comes in the presence of Dr. Mostafa Madbouly, Prime Minister, thousands of citizens who represent all sects of the Egyptian people, and a number of public figures, media professionals, businessmen and representatives of Egyptian, regional and international institutions, at Cairo International Stadium.
SEE Highlights the most prominent statements of President Sisi as follow:
- Concern about the waters of the Nile for the Egyptians is legitimate, but too much worries are not.
- We deal with all our issues with a rational mind and deep planning
- We stress that we want good for all of us, not for only us
- We assure Ethiopians and Sudanese that Egypt is never against their prosperity
- Egypt’s national security is a red line
- Practicing wisdom and delinquency for peace does not mean allowing the capabilities of this country to be compromised
- Have faith in your Armed Forces
- Egypt possesses political tools and military and economic power, that enable us to protect our capabilities
- Egypt manages its foreign relations regionally and internationally with well-established and stable principles
- Feel comfort and everything will be fine