The Egyptian Higher Education Ministry always shows great keenness in enhancing and developing services provided to students holding Arab and foreign equivalent certificates.
The ministry decided Monday to enroll holders of non Egyptian certificates in public universities in preparation for announcing the results of their nomination earlier compared to previous years.
The ministry also approved to open the door for those holders of certificates to apply for admission in the state’s universities starting Wednesday 24/7/2019 until Thursday 8/8/2019.
The documents would be submitted to the ministry’s head office located in Cairo, in addition to its branches in Alexandria and Asyut.
The admission documents of students holding foreign and Arab certificates will be submitted in the three governorates as follows:
• Alexandria University branch located at the female students’ hostile in Smouha City to serve the residents of Lower Egypt as general.
• University of Asyut at the old administration building at Al-Walidiya district to serve the Upper Egypt’s students in general.
• The main office is in the Cairo University’s students hostile.
Students who have obtained their secondary certificates from Sudan and Libya will submit their documents only at the head office at Cairo.
The ministry also decided to increase the number of students’ field of desire in order to allow them to choose from numerous colleges and institutes.
It also added that the applicants can submit their admission documents daily from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, within the specified period. They must bring the following documents:
• The endorsed original of general secondary certificate.
• Original birth certificate.
• For students holding foreign certificates, they must provide a full course for all seals and ratification.
• For further information, all applicants should follow up the instructions available on www.tansik.egypt.gov.eg.
Translated by Hassanain Tayea