EDGE Group, the region’s leading advanced technology group for defence and beyond, and one of the top military suppliers in the world, has reported its highly successful participation at this year’s Egypt Defence Expo (EDEX), held in the Egyptian capital.
EDGE has a major presence within the UAE pavilion at the event, which concludes on 2 December. The stand has received thousands of potential customers, and several senior delegations, most notably the Egyptian Presidential delegation.
EDGE’s stand has displayed a broad portfolio of cutting-edge defence industry solutions, products, and services provided by 10 of its entities covering the areas of Autonomous Systems, Precision Munitions, Electronic Warfare, Intelligence, Naval Systems, Land Systems, and MRO Services.
EDGE has recently launched 13 new sophisticated products to market, adding to the 20 major product ranges it has launched over the two years since its inception in November 2019, and has a further 40 products and solutions in development.
The EDGE stand has included displays of the following advanced indigenous products and solutions:
· Shadow 25 and Shadow 50 UAVs from HALCON
· Thunder series and Desert Sting family of precision-guided missiles from HALCON
· SkyKnight and NASEF missiles from HALCON
· Garmoosha UAS from ADASI
· Rash 1M, Rash 2M, and Rash 2H guided munitions systems from ADASI
· QX series of UAVs from ADASI
· AJBAN 440 and JAIS 6×6 vehicles from NIMR
· A range of small arms including the CAR 816 Assault rifle, and the CSR 338 Sniper rifle from CARACAL
· Electronic Warfare solutions from SIGN4L
· Intelligence Security solutions from BEACON RED
· Scale models of the 160 ITEP, Falaj 3-class, and 36 Flex naval patrol vessels from ADSB
· Interactive showcase of military MRO services and solutions provided by AMMROC
EDGE is spearheading the creation and manufacture of advanced technology solutions in defence and in the civilian spheres and playing a pivotal role in the drive for economic growth and greater international security. The group continues to push forward with its industry 4.0 agenda to help establish the UAE as a world-leading centre for future industries, and promoting superior products and services for export globally. EDEX has been an ideal platform from which to promote the EDGE portfolio of cutting-edge products and solutions across the MENA region and into the rest of the African continent.
The EDGE stand is located in HALL 3-C30.