UNRWA announced the start of the second round of distributing flour to the people of Gaza.
UNRWA confirmed that it is continuing to distribute flour during the second round, in addition to those who did not receive it in the first round, to all families that include (refugee or non-refugee) in Rafah Governorate, noting that the date for the start of distribution in each of Khan Governorate will be announced later. Yunus, Al Wusta Governorate.The distributed rations (number of bags of flour) will be based on the number of family members according to the following criteria:
1. A family consisting of 1-3 people will receive 1 bag of flour + 1 additional bag as an exception during the second cycle only.
2. A family consisting of 4-6 people will receive 2 bags of flour + 1 additional bag as an exception during the second cycle only.
3. A family consisting of 7-10 people will receive 3 bags of flour + 1 additional bag as an exception during the second cycle only.4. A family consisting of 11 or more will receive 4 bags of flour + 2 additional exceptional bags during the second cycle only.
• Upon receipt, the head of the family must bring the personal identification card, or its representative’s identification documents in the event that the identification card is lost.
• Flour distribution will begin today to the largest families in the second distribution cycle, in addition to any category of those who did not receive it during the first cycle, as follows:
• The Rafah area, from the East Rafah Distribution Center and the West Rafah Distribution Center for families aged 11 and above.