During the official inauguration of the third phase of Al-Asmarat residential compound, President Abdel Fattah El Sisi sent eight important messages to Egyptian citizens touching on many aspects of life.
SEE sums up Sisi’s messages as follows:
- “Only new gas-fueled cars will obtain a license from now on.”
- “Car-loans will be offered at the lowest cost.”
- “In the near future, there will be no slums in Egypt.”
- “The Government spends 50 billion LE to improve Cairo governorate every year.”
- “Government will confiscate idle parking lots.”
- “Building in some Cairo neighborhoods will not be allowed”
- “New decisions do not aim to bother people”
- “Egypt can be the best country in the world, but we need to unite.”
Each building contains 60 units and 176 shops of various usage, along with the implementation of 4 multi-purpose stadiums, a soccer field, two swimming pools, a social building, a children’s garden and 4 nurseries on an area of 460 meters for each nursery and 4 health units in the same space and a parking space for nine thousand cars, in addition to establishing a mosque and a church to serve the residents.
Concerning Asmarat dwellers, 13.6 percent of the families have female breadwinners, 47.7 percent consists of more than four members, and 65 percent have irregular workers, Social Solidarity Minister Nevin Al-Qabbaj said.
Also, 14.5 percent of the families suffer from chronic diseases or disabilities and 33 percent are illiterate.