Saudi Arabia announced that the third booster dose of the anti-Corona vaccine will be a condition for the continuation of the state of immunization and entry to markets, centers, and commercial establishments, starting from the first of February 2022.
The Ministry of Commerce in the Kingdom stated in a statement that “everyone who has passed 8 months or more since receiving the second dose, and all age groups over 18 years old, the decision applies to them.”
The Saudi ministry stressed that “control will be tightened in all facilities, markets, and malls to prevent any abuses,” noting that “punishments will be applied against violators.”
On December 1, the Saudi Ministry of Health announced the identification of contacts with the first case of the Omicron mutant, which was announced earlier in a citizen coming from a North African country.
The spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Muhammad Abdel-Aali, said in a press conference, last Wednesday, that not being immunized against the Coronavirus increases the chances of the emergence of mutants.
He also called for caution and the application of precautionary measures to confront the deadly virus, stressing that wearing a mask in all places is necessary to confront the spread of Corona, stressing the need to complete vaccination doses.
He said that in order to protect people from the mutant by completing vaccination with two doses or with a booster dose, wearing a mask in closed places, washing hands, and sterilizing them regularly, and travelers should follow the requirements for travel.
He sent a message to everyone spreading rumors to stop harming others, noting that members of society are the fortress of all rumors, and everyone should take information from its official source.