By: Yassmine ElSayed
CAIRO, Dec. 9 (SEE) –Christmas holiday has been a social occasion in Egypt during the past years, rather than a religious one. This is true as Egypt is quite known for its strong social fabric. She successfully unites Muslims and Christians in their occasions. As Christians in Egypt enjoy and celebrate Ramadan, the fasting month for Muslims (sharing special sweets,abandoning eating in public,..etc.), Muslims, too, enjoy and celebrate theChristmas and almost following the same celebratory manner. In the recent years, many Egyptians started to be keen on getting a Christmas tree in their home s, but add its special decorations as well, beside preparing or buy certain sweets associated with the occasion.
In this article, ‘SEE’ will give you hints on how to add candles in your decoration things.
There are several ways in which you can use candles to convert the way in which your place look likes. Candles are quite known to bring calmness and clear but also romantic mood.
In a piece recently published at homebnc.com, 32 ways to decorate with candles were showed, and we will select some of them for you as follows:
1. Traditional Rustic Elegance with a Twist
2. Decorating with Photo Worthy Memories
3. Delicate Floral Designs Enhance Any Candle
4. Glitter Candles Add Extra Sparkle to Decor
5. Adorn Candles with Jeweled Patterns
6. Classy Cinnamon Stick Decorated Candle
7. Transform a Candle with Faux Flowers and Ribbon
8. Using Coffee for More than a Morning Cup
9. Creating a Classic Candy Cane Effect
10. Decorate Like Your Sitting by the Shore
11. Using Rhinestones to Bedazzle and Embellish
12. Transfer Your Favorite Quotes or Designs
13. Friendly Fall Farmhouse Candles
14. Perfect Personalized Candles
15. Musical Melodies Add Flair to Any Candle