New local reports came this week refuting the latest trending news about Queen Elizabeth II's invitation for the Sussexes to spend a vacation with her at Balmoral Castle this sound.
Royal sources expressed to Page Six that the Sussexes are not included on the guest list of the Queen, and they will not be present in the castle.
Previously, reports claimed that Queen Elizabeth II invited the The Sussexes, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, to have a vacation with her at the Royal Family’s vacation in Scotland, royal sources reported on Monday.
The Sussexes never had any photographs at the Balmoral castle, and they only visited the castle after their marriage in 2018.
The newspaper said that the Queen arrived at Balmoral on Thursday and it is expected that she would spent ten weeks at the castle.
Unnamed Royal official told The Sun: “Staff have been told to expect the full list of royals including Harry, Meghan and their children Archie and Lilibet,” adding: “They are preparing for the Sussexes.”
Another source revealed: “Balmoral is the perfect place for them to spend a little bit of quality time with the Queen,” continuing: “They barely had 15 minutes with her at the jubilee.”
The Sussexes, Archie and Lilibet, flew to London in June for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, whowever, Us Weekly said that the reunion of the Royal couple with Her Majesty was short due to the Queen’s heavy services.
Royal expert Jonathan Sacerdoti told Us Weekly: “She was working very hard to maintain her strength.”
“I think it’s totally understandable that she was saving her energy as best she could for all the events that she wanted to be at if she possibly could.”