There is no doubt that fresh skin and fewer wrinkles give women a youthful and more beautiful appearance.
Many women do not prefer facial injections with Botox and fillers and resort to a safer alternative, which is regularly exercising the facial muscles to help tone the face and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
A recent American study shows practicing facial muscle-strengthening exercises for half an hour daily makes women's appearance more youthful and energetic for the middle-aged.
The study was conducted by researchers at Northwestern University School of Medicine and published its results in the latest issue of the university's journal.
We suggest these facial exercises for supple and healthy skin:
* Facial exercises for the forehead and face
- The forehead is one of the most important areas where wrinkles appear, which greatly affect the appearance.
- Press your fingers on your forehead and move your eyebrows to strengthen that area.
- Pull your forehead with your index finger.
- Place your index fingers over each eye.
- Pull your eyes down and raise your eyebrows at the same time.
- Apply the cheekbones several times in a circular motion from bottom to top to reduce wrinkles.
* Facial exercises around the eyes
- Gently slap the top of the cheeks to stimulate collagen production in the cheeks.
- Open and close your mouth several times to get rid of wrinkles around the mouth.
- Repeat these movements ten times daily.
Important advice: Regular exercise brings good results.
Contributed by Yara Sameh