The skin around the eyes is an important area that shows signs of stress, sleeplessness, and signs of aging.
If you're fed up with puffy eyes, there are different approaches to reducing the puffiness.
Skincare expert Yasmine El Hawary shared with "SEE" these simple and easy tips to freshen up and brighten the under-eye area:
- Place thin cucumber or potato slices on the eyes for 30 minutes daily.
- Dip a piece of cotton in a little milk, squeeze it, then pass it over the area around the eyes and leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- Place black and green tea bags on the eyes twice a week for 15-30 minutes.
- Massage the eye area with aloe vera gel or rose water regularly
- Cold compresses with ice cubes made of rose water.
Contributed by Yara Sameh