The wedding of Al Hussein bin Abdullah, Crown Prince of Jordan, and Rajwa Al Saif, which took place at Zahran Palace in Jordan on June 1, is still a hot topic.
The ceremony was attended by many high-profile figures from across the world, including the First Lady of Egypt, Entisar El-Sisi, and her daughter.
She entrusted international Egyptian UAE-based designer, Marmar Halim to prepare her look for the occasion, wearing a exquisite indigo blue dress.
Halim told "SEE” all of the stunning outfit details behind the First Lady's look.
Fashion designer, Marmar Halim
* Was the design made specifically for the occasion?
- Yes, the design was made specifically for the first lady for the occasion.
As soon as I learn about it, I chose the Nile River as my inspiration for the design, thus, I selected the blue color and the rest of the details of the look.
* Did Mrs. Entisar have specific requests?
- The most important thing for the first lady is that the design always be decent, respectful, and simple.
* Was there any design modification?
- The first time Mrs. Entisar wore the dress, she liked it very much. There were practically no modifications from the first time.
*You have been collaborating with the First Lady for years, so were they all designs for high-profile events?
- We have been dealing with Mrs. Entisar El-Sisi for years. There are designs made for the first lady to wear to important events, like this occasion.
Every time I meet her, I get to know details about the event she will attend so that the design matches the event.
* Do you design the dress and the veil?
- Not every time, but this time I worked on the whole look.
* Tell us about the First Lady's earrings? Was it preferable to be gold-plated cubic zirconia stud earrings?
- Frankly, no, this was one of the best things since there was no jewelry, thus the earring needed to make a statement.
Contributed by Yara Sameh
First Lady of Egypt, Entisar El-Sisi