When it comes to cakes, there are countless varieties that both kids and adults crave. One delightful option is marble muffins, which can be prepared in advance to enjoy with a cup of tea in the evening while gathering with family to watch your favorite TV show.
You can also store them in a metal tin to have them ready for a leisurely holiday breakfast that both young and old will love.
Here are all the details you need to make these scrumptious treats.
100 g of sugar
200 g of flour
11g of baking powder
125 g of natural yogurt
85 gr of butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional cocoa cream
1. In a large bowl, vigorously beat the eggs + sugar until the mixture acquires a whitish color. Add the natural yogurt and mix. Add the dry ingredients (flour + baking powder) to the preparation and mix. Add the melted butter.
2. Divide the dough into two different bowls. In one of them, add the cocoa powder and mix well.
3. In the other bowl, add the vanilla and mix well.
4. With the help of some soup spoons, pour the two masses into the muffin mold, alternating them randomly.
5. When we have put all the dough in the mold, with a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife, mix both masses a little, without mixing excessively so that it does not collapse.
6. In an oven preheated to 180°C, we will cook our muffins for 15 minutes.
7. Once baked, let them cool completely (preferably on a rack).