Rice is among the most popular recipes. It is notorious, delicious, and budget-friendly ingredient. The delightfulness of rice could be enriched with this lovely and tasty dish.
In the following recipe, the enlisted ingredients are used for a kilo of rice. You can divide your ingredients according to the used amount of rice.
4 cups of cooked white rice
1 medium onion
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
1 cup bean sprouts
1 pinch of black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1. Cook the four cups of white rice with water and a little salt.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables. Peel the carrots and cut them into small squares, the same size as the onion, chop a teaspoon of fresh ginger and garlic. Wash the bean sprouts well. Leave everything in separate containers.
3. In a pan pour the vegetable oil. If you don’t have the special pot called a wok, don't worry, you can do it in any other, as long as it's deep.
4. Cook the vegetables until tender, starting with the carrot, then add the garlic, onion and others. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour in the sesame oil little by little.
6. Place the three eggs in a bowl and beat them together. Then pour them into the wok.
7. By then, the rice should have been cooked. Strain it and place it in the pot. Mix everything and fry for three minutes.
8. Add the soy sauce, mix and cook for a minute.
9. Serve. You can decorate with sprigs of chives and bring the soy sauce so that if they wish, diners can add more.