Anise biscotti is one of the light varieties that are popular for breakfast or dinner, and it has a simple recipe and almost guaranteed results.
Today we present to you the recipe of the Egyptian food blogger Rasha Salama,
“The recipes for my beloved uncle's wife and my second mother, Tant Nabila, may she rest in peace,” Salama said.
Food Blogger Rasha Salama
3 cups of flour + a cup of only a quarter of sugar + anise spoon + 2 eggs + vanilla + a tablespoon of baking powder + half a cup of oil.
1. Sift the flour with the baking powder and add the anise.
2. Place the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
3. Pour the mixture into the flour and stir until combined.
4. Pour it into a greased 25*35 cm tray, level the surface, and bake for a quarter of an hour.
5. Cut slices and put in the oven to toast (like rusks)