After a six-month hiatus due to Covid-19, Aeroflot has resumed its international flights to Cairo once again starting from today, Wednesday. The Russian airlines revealed the international routes, Dubai, Cairo and Male (Malpes),which will be resumed on the first of September.
Flights to and from Cairo start from September 9 on the following schedule:
- Flight SU400 Sheremetyevo to Cairo on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays .
- Return flight SU401 Cairo to Sheremetyevo on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Flights to and from Male start from September 10 on the following schedule:
- Flight SU0322 Sheremetyevo to Malé on Thursdays and Sundays.
- Return flight SU0323 Malé to Sheremetyevo on Fridays and Sundays.
Flights to and from Dubai start from September 11 on the following schedule:
- Flight SU0522 Sheremetyevo to Dubai on Fridays and Saturdays in September, and on Fridays and Sundays in October.
- Return flight SU0523 Dubai to Sheremetyevo on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority agreed on the Russian authorities' demand for operating the flights controlled by Egypt Air and Russian Aeroflot between Cairo and Moscow after a six-month hiatus due to the coronavirus outbreak.
“Flights controlled by Egypt Air and Russian Aeroflot between Cairo and Moscow have been given the green signal after a six-month hiatus due to the coronavirus outbreak.” Egypt Air said in a statement.