The Walt Disney Company announced on Monday a major shake-up in its upcoming release schedule.
Nearly every upcoming Marvel Studios received a new release date while the release date for Indiana Jones 5 was pushed back by nearly a year.
Disney has announced the following shifts for their upcoming MCU Movies:
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness moves from March 25, 2022, to May 6, 2022.
- Thor: Love and Thunder moves from May 6, 2022, to July 8, 2022.
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever moves from July 8, 2022, to November 11, 2022.
- The Marvels moves from November 11, 2022, to February 17, 2023.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania moves from February 17, 2023, to July 28, 2023.
Marvel also shifted a few unannounced releases of two untitled Marvel movies, one slated for July 28, 2023, and another October 6, 2023, from the schedule entirely.
A third untitled MCU scheduled for November 10, 2023, has now moved up a week, to November 3 of the same year.
The studio still has “Eternals” out this November and “Spider-Man: No Way Home” out this December, along with several upcoming Disney+ releases.