The Tashkent International Tourism Fair (TITF) is returning this year from November 30 to December 2 at the National Exhibition Complex “UzExpoCenter”.
The fair is the brightest and most large-scale event in the tourism industry of Uzbekistan and the entire Central Asian region.
It has been held since 1995 with the official support of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). Every year, the exhibition brings together professionals in the tourism business from all over the world.
As international exhibitions allow manufacturers to promote their brands on the market and present a great way to improve their national image through their exhibition pavilions.
Why should you visit TITF 2022?
- Establishing business relations with international organizations and companies.
- Participate in B2B meetings, conferences, presentations, and seminars to discuss topical issues in the field of tourism.
- A rich program that includes various events and activities incude such as exhibitions, forums, and master classes.
- The opportunity to feel the national flavor of Uzbekistan and get acquainted with the regions of the country, rich culture, and centuries-old traditions.
- Getting acquaintance with the cultural heritage of various nations of the world.
Do not miss the most important tourist event of the year in Uzbekistan! To register for TITF-2022, go to the following link: https://titf.uz/registratsiya-kak-gost/