By: Wafaa Fayez
CAIRO, Feb. 6 (SEE)- A project of maps envisions to build resilience, cultivate the culture of tolerance, inclusivity, interfaith harmony,co-existence,love & social peace building across the border through peace camps in educational institutions, interactive sessions, peace talks with society stakeholders, diplomats, ambassadors, influential community groups, UN officials, religious scholars and community based organization across the globe by engaging Global Peace Ambassadors.
Global Peace Summit
It is a platform where young peace builders will gather across the world and share their thoughts for concept on #PeaceByDialouge.
GPS is providing an opportunity to extra ordinary young,competent,enthusiastic and peace builders from 50+ countries where they can excel their ideas and get specific road map to attain sustainable development by receiving technical support.
This summit aims to connect inspiring young people,build their capacity on peace education,exchange their ideas,share projects, liasioning with like minded individual,engagement of international community and world leaders.
- Youth between 16-35 of age.
- Open minded,highly motivated and passionate.
- Students,young professionals are encourage to apply.
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Airfare & Accommodation (Funded)
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- Share your initiatives with others
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building
- Panel discussion
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
- Site visit